Do you ever get that intense craving that can only be quelled by a 3 Crunchy Taco Combo from Taco Bell?
We have these CopyCat Taco Bell Crunchy Beef Tacos at least twice a month! These are super easy, straight forward and can be upgraded to ‘supreme’ tacos with a dollop of sour cream. By far, the most key element can be made in advance and stored for months in your sealed container: Taco Bell CopyCat Taco Seasoning!
HOW TO MAKE TACO BELL COPYCAT BEEF TACOS
Before you get started, make sure that you have your Taco Bell CopyCat Taco Seasoning ready to go. Don’t be shy and make up a double, triple, or quadruple batch of the seasoning so it is there when you need it most.
Brown up 1lb of ground beef. Cook until no longer pink and continue using your spoon or spatula to crumble the beef into tiny pieces. Once cooked, drain the grease completely.
Add two tablespoons of your pre-made CopyCat Taco Bell Taco Seasoning and ¾ Cup of water. Stir over low heat until seasoning is completely mixed into the beef.
Heat your taco shells in the oven, on 400 degrees F for about 3 minutes! Then, fill each shell about ⅓ full of meat and add your favorite toppings!
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 tablespoons CopyCat Taco Bell Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Lettuce
- ½ Cup Dice Roma Tomatoes
- Sour Cream
- 6 crunchy taco shells
- Brown the ground beef until fully cooked (no pink). Be sure to stir and mix so that the beef is in small pieces versus big chunks!
- Drain excess grease from ground beef.
- Return to stovetop, over low heat - add ¾ Cup of water and 2 tablespoons of Taco Bell CopyCat Taco Seasoning.
- Heat Taco Shells in oven, 400 degrees F for 3-4 minutes.
- Chop veggies!
- Fill taco shells ⅓ full and top with your favorite toppings.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Crunchy Tacos, Beef Tacos, Taco Bell, Copycat, Mexican
Looking for more Taco Bell Copycat Recipes?