Nothing says fall, like a big pot full of chili. This simple vegetarian crock pot chili recipe can be made with or without meat – and you can make it exactly to your liking.
- 1 can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 8 oz can tomato paste
- 1 c corn kernels
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 c vegetarian “meat” crumbles
- 1 can beer
- 8 dashes hot sauce
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 Tb Chili Powder
- 2 c water
- Put all ingredients in crock pot on low setting.
- Cook for 3-4 hours.
- Top servings with cheese and sour cream.
Looking For More Great Recipes?
Follow the My Life & Recipes board on Pinterest to find more amazing recipes!