Craving a 3 Crunchy Taco Combo from Taco Bell? We have you covered! This Crunchy Beef Taco Taco Bell Copycat Recipe is just as good as the real thing – but you don’t have to leave your house to get it. Yum!
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 tablespoons CopyCat Taco Bell Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Lettuce
- ½ Cup Dice Roma Tomatoes
- Sour Cream
- 6 crunchy taco shells
- Brown the ground beef until fully cooked (no pink). Be sure to stir and mix so that the beef is in small pieces versus big chunks!
- Drain excess grease from ground beef.
- Return to stovetop, over low heat – add ¾ Cup of water and 2 tablespoons of Taco Bell CopyCat Taco Seasoning.
- Heat Taco Shells in oven, 400 degrees F for 3-4 minutes.
- Chop veggies!
- Fill taco shells 1/3 full and top with your favorite toppings.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Crunchy Tacos, Beef Tacos, Taco Bell, Copycat, Mexican