This camper's special recipe was created by 11-year-old Eli's grandmother. It's a quick and easy meal that is perfect for cooking over a fire when camping out. Follow up this delicious meal with s'mores and you have the perfect summertime meal.Print
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can O-shaped spaghetti
- 1 can baked beans
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet. While it's browning, add a few shakes of garlic powder and onion powder for flavor. (If you like onions, cut up a small onion and add instead of the onion powder.)
- Drain off the grease. Add a can of O-shaped spaghetti, baked beans, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and yellow mustard.
- Stir gently to mix and heat on medium until just bubbling.
- Serve with some parmesan cheese, garlic bread and a salad.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
This is just one of dozens of recipes created by kids for kids in the Small Fries Cookbook.
Learn more about this inspiring kids cookbook and grab a copy of your own right here. (All proceeds benefit Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.)
Food photography courtesy of Teri Campbell, Teri Studios / terishootsfood.com
Looking For More Great Recipes?
Follow the My Life & Recipes board on Pinterest to find more amazing recipes!