Banana pudding is one of my favorite desserts so when I saw this recipe, created by 12-year-old Anna, I knew I would love it. Not only are these cookies delicious, but the recipe includes ready-to-bake cookies and is easy enough for your kids to make.Print
- 24 ready-to-bake sugar cookies
- 2 large boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 8 oz sour cream
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 bananas
- Bake cookies as directed. Let them cool.
- In one large mixing bowl combine the pudding mix, whipped topping, sour cream, whole milk and vanilla. Blend until thick and smooth. Make sure you stir during the blending process to get the pudding mix off the bottom of the bowl.
- Slice 4 bananas into ½ inch rounds. Place 4 banana rounds on each cookie. Place a spoonful of pudding on the cookies and smooth over the bananas.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before eating.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
This is just one of dozens of recipes created by kids for kids in the Small Fries Cookbook.
Learn more about this inspiring kids cookbook and grab a copy of your own right here. (All proceeds benefit Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.)
Food photography courtesy of Teri Campbell, Teri Studios / terishootsfood.com
Looking For More Great Recipes?
Follow the My Life & Recipes board on Pinterest to find more amazing recipes!