After spending a day swimming in the pool, 7-year-old Jacob was craving some pizza. His mom was planning to cook raviolis for dinner. Since pizza wasn't on the menu, Jacob asked if they could add pepperoni and extra cheese to make dinner more like pizza. It was at that moment that cheesy peppy raviolis were born.Print
- 1 bag frozen ravioli
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- 1 2-oz package sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil ravioli until it floats. Drain and place in a baking pan.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over top, cover with pepperoni.
- Bake in oven for 8 minutes. Remove, grate cheese over top.
- Place back in oven for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is light brown.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
This is just one of dozens of recipes created by kids for kids in the Small Fries Cookbook.
Learn more about this inspiring kids cookbook and grab a copy of your own right here. (All proceeds benefit Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.)
Food photography courtesy of Teri Campbell, Teri Studios / terishootsfood.com
Looking For More Great Recipes?
Follow the My Life & Recipes board on Pinterest to find more amazing recipes!