- 24 ready-to-bake sugar cookies
- 2 large boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 8 oz sour cream
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 bananas
- Bake cookies as directed. Let them cool.
- In one large mixing bowl combine the pudding mix, whipped topping, sour cream, whole milk and vanilla. Blend until thick and smooth. Make sure you stir during the blending process to get the pudding mix off the bottom of the bowl.
- Slice 4 bananas into 1/2 inch rounds. Place 4 banana rounds on each cookie. Place a spoonful of pudding on the cookies and smooth over the bananas.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before eating.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins