- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can O-shaped spaghetti
- 1 can baked beans
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet. While it’s browning, add a few shakes of garlic powder and onion powder for flavor. (If you like onions, cut up a small onion and add instead of the onion powder.)
- Drain off the grease. Add a can of O-shaped spaghetti, baked beans, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and yellow mustard.
- Stir gently to mix and heat on medium until just bubbling.
- Serve with some parmesan cheese, garlic bread and a salad.