Autumn Crafts That You Will Fall For
Autumn might just be the perfect season.
The air is comfortable but crisp enough to make you want to put on a cozy sweater, and you can find inspiration all around you – the changing leaves, acorns, pinecones, more acorns, bare branches, and even more acorns (at least in my yard).
While searching for fall craft inspiration, I came across some really cool ideas, many of them involving – you guessed it – acorns. I love the rustic feel of #6 and the unexpected burst of color of #10.
10 Autumn Crafts
1. Colorful Felted Acorns from Free People
2. Sweater Candle Holder from Family Chic (so cozy)
3. Gilded Acorns from Design*Sponge
4. Painted Acorn Wreath from See Kate Sew (be sure to properly clean your acorns)
5. Leaf Bowl from HELLO!LUCKY
6. Acorn Filler from Intimate Weddings (be sure to properly clean your acorns)
7. Wood Frame from Ginger Flair
8. Fall Leaf Snow Globe from Frugal Fun for Boys
9. Pom Pom Trees from One Artsy Mama
10. Ombre Pinecones from WhimZeeCal (be sure to bake the bugs out of your pinecones)
What are your favorite Autumn crafts?
For more inspiring craft projects, be sure to follow our My Life & Crafts board on Pinterest.
Follow My Life and Kids’s board My Life & Crafts on Pinterest.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
Pingback: DIY fall decor ideas. | Sounds of Design
Pingback: Autumn Crafts That You Will Fall For - Top Creative Ideas