This tropical treat will make you feel like you're relaxing on the beach in Hawaii. And you'll have plenty of time to daydream about it since this cheesecake recipe is super quick and no-bake (and you can leave the cooking up to your kids).Print
- 1 box no-bake cheesecake mix
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can crushed pineapple in syrup
- 2 pkg macadamia nuts
- 1 can sweetened coconut
- Prepare cheesecake mix according to filling directions.
- Add one package of macadamia nuts and one can drained pineapple. Reserve ¼ cup pineapple juice.
- Mix cheesecake filling, pineapple, nuts and juice.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Top with toasted coconut and second package of nuts.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
This is just one of dozens of recipes created by kids for kids in the Small Fries Cookbook.
Learn more about this inspiring kids cookbook and grab a copy of your own right here. (All proceeds benefit Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.)
Food photography courtesy of Teri Campbell, Teri Studios / terishootsfood.com
Looking For More Great Recipes?
Follow the My Life & Recipes board on Pinterest to find more amazing recipes!