This simple recipe is as fun to make as it tastes. Get your kids in the kitchen, and whip up this special dessert in no time!
Raspberry Brownie Torte Dessert Recipe
- 1 pkg brownie mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 pkg non-dairy whipped topping (thawed)
- 8 oz raspberries
- Grease two 9-inch layer cake pans.
- Prepare brownie mix as package directs for "cake-like" brownies. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched.
- While brownies are baking, begin pudding mixture. In large bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk and water.
- Beat pudding into mixture.
- Chill for 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for one hour while brownie cakes are cooling.
- Place brownie layer on serving plate.
- Top with half of the pudding mixture and half of your raspberries.
- Repeat with a second layer of each.
This is just one of dozens of recipes created by kids for kids in the Small Fries Cookbook.
Learn more about this inspiring kids cookbook and grab a copy of your own right here. (All proceeds benefit Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.)
Food photography courtesy of Teri Campbell, Teri Studios / terishootsfood.com
Looking For More Great Recipes?
Follow the My Life & Recipes board on Pinterest to find more amazing recipes!