- 1 pkg brownie mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 pkg non-dairy whipped topping (thawed)
- 8 oz raspberries
- Grease two 9-inch layer cake pans.
- Prepare brownie mix as package directs for "cake-like" brownies. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched.
- While brownies are baking, begin pudding mixture. In large bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk and water.
- Beat pudding into mixture.
- Chill for 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for one hour while brownie cakes are cooling.
- Place brownie layer on serving plate.
- Top with half of the pudding mixture and half of your raspberries.
- Repeat with a second layer of each.