We spend our summers soaking up all the fun to be had in Northern Michigan. Swimming in the lake, hiking the dunes, and sunsets on the beach are all a part of our summer agenda. I do everything I can to whip up dinner as quickly as possible without sacrificing taste.
SSo, I’m teaming up with Florida’s Natural® Brand Orange Juice to share one of my favorite summer dinners–Orange Juice Chicken Fajitas! I only use one sheet pan, they’re ready in 25 minutes, the entire family loves them, and we’re back out to summer fun before we know it!
We only Drink Florida's Natural
The key ingredient in these fajitas is Florida’s Natural Orange Juice. If you’ve been following My Life and Kids for a while, then you know that we are mega fans of Florida’s Natural. Whether we’re enjoying it with breakfast or using it in a recipe, Florida’s Natural Orange Juice is our absolute favorite.
In these sheet pan chicken fajitas, the orange juice adds the perfect amount of citrus tang to elevate this entire recipe.
How to Make Orange Juice Chicken Fajitas
This recipe could not be any easier–which is why it’s so perfect for summer, school nights, and pretty much ANY night you want a quick dinner.
On a greased baking sheet, place chicken, bell peppers, and onion cut into long strips. Sprinkle with pre-measured chili powder, cumin, paprika, and salt.
Drizzle with olive oil and Florida’s Natural Orange Juice.
Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Serve in flour or corn tortillas. Add your favorite toppings like black beans, avocado, shredded cheese, or sour cream.
View this post on Instagram
THE MOST IMPORTANT INGREDIENT IS FLORIDA’S NATURAL® ORANGE JUICE
Another thing our family loves about Florida’s Natural is that they are committed to supporting Florida growers. They’re a proud citrus cooperative owned by hundreds of citrus farmers and their families. They deliver superior tasting orange juice and use only the highest-quality citrus.
For those of you that prefer a recipe that you can print, you can follow the steps below.Print
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Florida's Natural® No-Pulp Orange Juice
- 6 (8-inch) flour or corn tortillas OR white rice
- Your favorite toppings (like black beans, avocado, shredded cheese or sour cream)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken, bell peppers and onion in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and orange juice.
- Sprinkle with pre-measured chili powder, cumin, paprika and salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked through (when internal temperature is 165° F).
- Serve with tortillas or over rice.
- Add your favorite toppings, like black beans, avocado, shredded cheese, sour cream.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: dinner
- Method: sheetpan
- Cuisine: American
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.