Summer dinners don’t get easier than this! Toss everything on one baking sheet and dinner is ready in 25 minutes.
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Florida’s Natural® No-Pulp Orange Juice
- 6 (8-inch) flour or corn tortillas OR white rice
- Your favorite toppings (like black beans, avocado, shredded cheese or sour cream)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken, bell peppers and onion in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and orange juice.
- Sprinkle with pre-measured chili powder, cumin, paprika and salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked through (when internal temperature is 165° F).
- Serve with tortillas or over rice.
- Add your favorite toppings, like black beans, avocado, shredded cheese, sour cream.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: dinner
- Method: sheetpan
- Cuisine: American