25 Fun Christmas Card Photo Ideas
The holidays encompass some of my favorite things. To name a few: spending time with friends and family, the smell of a Christmas tree in the house, Christmas lights everywhere, and getting fun mail (not postcards from the local car dealership).
I also love sending fun mail. Over the past few years, my husband and I have had a really good time making our Christmas cards:
Yes, we love South Park that much.
If you’re looking to do something a little different this year, check out these 25 fun photo ideas for your Christmas card.
25 Christmas Card Photo Ideas
1. Antlers from Kirtsy
2. Waiting for Santa from funkeemonkeyland
3. Ornaments from Trees from Pasha Belman Photography
4. Tree on Kid’s Car from Sara-Anne Photography
5. Tree Farm from Stockroom Vintage
6. Superheroes from Paging Supermom!
7. Silentish Night from Minted
8. Reading a Book from Tumblr
11. Kids with Tree from The Mom Tog Diaries
12. Lineup from Huffington Post
13. Leg Warmers & Lights from Red Lotus Photography
14. Kissing Baby’s Cheeks found on Pinterest
15. JOY Letters from The BMC Report
16. Holding Kids Upside Down from Apartment Therapy
17. Ho Ho Oh! from Shelby Suzanne Photography
18. Head to Head from Photos by Mary Ann
19. Family with Lights from Happy Together
20. Wrapped in a Blanket from Kristen Duke Photography
21. Dragging Tree from Cassie Leah Photography
22. A Christmas Story from Candid Moments Studios
For more Christmas inspiration, be sure to follow our My Life & Christmas board on Pinterest.