With five-minute prep time and simple, healthy ingredients, it's hard to say no to this delicious recipe. Created by 7-year-old Elizabeth, this salmon recipe will become an instant staple in your kitchen. It's a perfect salad topper, too!Print
- 2 ½ lb salmon fillet
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- your favorite chicken seasoning for grilling
- Place salmon on baking sheet.
- Drizzle vinegar and olive oil over the salmon.
- Sprinkle salt and seasoning on top.
- Cook at 375 degrees F for about 20 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
This is just one of dozens of recipes created by kids for kids in the Small Fries Cookbook.
Learn more about this inspiring kids cookbook and grab a copy of your own right here. (All proceeds benefit Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.)
Food photography courtesy of Teri Campbell, Teri Studios / terishootsfood.com
Looking For More Great Recipes?
Follow the My Life & Recipes board on Pinterest to find more amazing recipes!