My kids love to help in the kitchen, and this easy peanut butter cookie recipe only has three ingredients – and no flour! Perfect for little helpers in the kitchen.
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Sugar (for rolling cookies)
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Roll 1 tbsp of cookie dough into a ball and roll it in sugar.
- Place dough balls on ungreased cookie sheet. Pat down with fork.
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
Looking For More Great Recipes?
Follow the My Life & Recipes board on Pinterest to find more amazing recipes!