Your kids are going to fall in love with these delicious pepperoni bites – and you are too. They’re delicious and super simple to make.
Created by a 9-year-old named Claire, you may find that you have lots of little helpers in the kitchen when this is on the menu.
Pepperoni Bites Recipe for Kids
- ⅓ cup chopped pepperoni
- ⅓ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- pinch oregano
- 1 pkg refrigerated bread sticks
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat two mini-muffin pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine pepperoni, cheese, egg and oregano. Mix well.
- Unroll bread sticks and press dough into one large rectangle. Cut dough into 24 squares.
- Gently press dough into muffin cups. Fill each cup with pepperoni mixture.
- Bake for 13 - 15 minutes.
This is just one of dozens of recipes created by kids for kids in the Small Fries Cookbook.
Learn more about this inspiring kids cookbook and grab a copy of your own right here. (All proceeds benefit Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.)
Food photography courtesy of Teri Campbell, Teri Studios / terishootsfood.com
Looking For More Great Recipes?
Follow the My Life & Recipes board on Pinterest to find more amazing recipes!