- 1/3 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- pinch oregano
- 1 pkg refrigerated bread sticks
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat two mini-muffin pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine pepperoni, cheese, egg and oregano. Mix well.
- Unroll bread sticks and press dough into one large rectangle. Cut dough into 24 squares.
- Gently press dough into muffin cups. Fill each cup with pepperoni mixture.
- Bake for 13 - 15 minutes.
- Cook Time: 15 mins