- 1 pound taco meat
- 4 XL flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese (optional)
- 4 tostada shells
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Heat taco meat and nacho cheese sauce.
- Lay an XL flour tortilla on your plate. Spoon taco meat (or your main filling) into a small layer in the middle. Add nacho cheese (optional). Top with a tostada shell. Add lettuce and any other veggie toppings, sour cream and shredded cheese. Repeat with all tortillas.
- Fold the edges up and over the center. Continue to work your way around the tortilla, folding as tight as possible. There will most likely be a space in the middle. Cut a piece from another flour tortilla and fill the space.
- Place crunchwrap seam-side down and toast until it's golden brown (about a minute). Flip and toast the other side for another minute.
- Serve immediately.
You can substitute warm refried beans for the taco meat.
If you're gluten free, substitute a gluten free flour tortilla.
If you're dairy free, customize your toppings accordingly.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Taco Bell, Copycat, Mexican, Crunchwrap Supreme, taco