Is there anything better than biting into a soft, crispy Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme? YES! When you make that Crunchwrap Supreme at home and tweak it to perfection in your very own kitchen. This copycat Taco Bell recipe is so easy to make, and fun enough to put together that even your teenagers will want to help in the kitchen.
- 1 pound taco meat
- 4 XL flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese (optional)
- 4 tostada shells
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Heat taco meat and nacho cheese sauce.
- Lay an XL flour tortilla on your plate. Spoon taco meat (or your main filling) into a small layer in the middle. Add nacho cheese (optional). Top with a tostada shell. Add lettuce and any other veggie toppings, sour cream and shredded cheese. Repeat with all tortillas.
- Fold the edges up and over the center. Continue to work your way around the tortilla, folding as tight as possible. There will most likely be a space in the middle. Cut a piece from another flour tortilla and fill the space.
- Place crunchwrap seam-side down and toast until it’s golden brown (about a minute). Flip and toast the other side for another minute.
- Serve immediately.
You can substitute warm refried beans for the taco meat.
If you’re gluten free, substitute a gluten free flour tortilla.
If you’re dairy free, customize your toppings accordingly.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Taco Bell, Copycat, Mexican, Crunchwrap Supreme, taco