- 1 Cup Sharp Pub Cheese (we use Rondele Cheddar Pub Cheese)
- 2 TBS Butter
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 10 drops, Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter, cheddar pub cheese, and cream cheese. Stir constantly until all is melted and mixed over low heat.
- Add Worcestershire and Frank’s Red Hot Sauce. Serve warm!
Store leftovers in the fridge for up to one month. Heat before serving.
- Prep Time: 0 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: snack
- Method: cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: taco bell, copycat, mexican, tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, chips and cheese sauce