- 4-5 Red, orange, or yellow peppers, seeded and cored
- 2-3 Cups shredded chicken (2-3 chicken breasts - click here to see the easiest way to make shredded chicken.)
- ½ Cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup baby portobello mushrooms (chopped)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ Cup fresh cilantro leaves (remove stems) and finely chop
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- ½ Cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 Cups Brown Rice
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare Brown Rice per cooking instructions.
- Place all peppers in your favorite Pyrex or a large baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients (except goat cheese) together.
- Spoon into the peppers, filling right to the top.
- Sprinkle goat cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Healthy, Lunch, Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: stuffed peppers, healthy, clean eating, shredded chicken, fast, easy, dinner