- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup hot coffee or espresso
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice
- In a small saucepan heat vanilla and milk or milk-product over medium-low heat until warm. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and pour 1/4 cup into a mason jar. Pour remaining milk into a coffee mug.
- Add honey and hot coffee or espresso to the mug and stir well.
- Use a handheld milk frother to froth the remaining milk and pour the frothy milk on top of the drink. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
DON’T HAVE A MILK FROTHER?
Put a lid on the mason jar and shake for 30-60 seconds to froth milk.
MAKE AN ICED HONEY LATTE
Looking to turn this honey coffee recipe into an iced latte? No problem! Simply add ice cubes to your glass, make sure the coffee or espresso is chilled (you can even use store-bought cold brew coffee) and use cold milk. A Honey Iced Coffee made at home, it doesn’t get much easier than that!
MAKE IT A DECAF
Because you’re making this at home, you can substitute the espresso or coffee for strong decaf coffee.
MAKE IT SWEETER OR LESS SWEET
Experiment with how much honey you add to make this your new favorite coffee drink.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min