- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bag plain potato chips
- garlic, minced
- lemon juice
- 1 egg
- cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put potato chips in sealed plastic food storage bag and crush to make crumbs. Put egg in a bowl and mix. Put potato chips in a second bowl. Dip chicken in egg and then in potato chips.
- Spray pan with non-stick spray. Put chicken in pan. Sprinkle minced garlic on chicken. Squirt lemon juice on chicken. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out and sprinkle with cheese. Put back in oven for another 5 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins