This simple pork tenderloin marinade is easy to whip together and adds just the right amount of flavor to your pork tenderloin.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- Pork Tenderloin
- Combine all ingredients (including pork tenderloin) in a sealed bag or covered dish.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 – 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 425°.
- Place pork tenderloin and marinade in covered dish and bake until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°. (Usually 7-10 minutes per pound.)
- Remove from oven and let rest for three minutes.
- Slice and serve with your favorite sides.
- Category: Pork
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: American