- 1 1/3 lbs salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- toasted pecans
- plum tomatoes, diced
- basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Mix mayo, pesto and Worcestershire sauce together.
- Break toasted pecans into small pieces (a rolling pin works great for this).
- Place salmon fillets in a baking dish large enough so that they don’t overlap. Spread the pesto/mayo mixture over the top of the fillets. Sprinkle the pecan pieces over the pesto mixture. Bake 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillets. Sprinkle the baked salmon with the diced tomatoes. Tear the basil leaves into small pieces over the tomatoes and serve.