- 1 cup Florida’s Natural® Brand Orange Juice
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 box vanilla pudding (3 oz)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup Florida’s Natural® Brand Orange Juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup melted butter
- Grease a bundt pan or an 8 x 8 cake pan and preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all cake ingredients together and pour into pan.
- Bake for 18 – 25 minutes or until done.
- Let cool.
- Mix all glaze ingredients together.
- Turn cake onto a platter and drizzle with glaze.
If you’re preparing a bundt cake, be sure to grease the bundt pan very well – especially the middle.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Dessert
Keywords: cake, orange juice, vitamin c, pecans, brunch