Looking for a simple lunch or dinner this summer? Look no further than these orange juice marinated jumbo shrimp salad wraps.
They’re fast and easy to whip together, and when you buy pre-cooked shrimp, you don’t even need to turn on an oven or a grill. Whip them up in advance and plate them whenever you’re ready to eat. Yum!
- 1 lb cooked jumbo shrimp (peeled and de-veined)
- 1/3 cup Florida’s Natural® orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 Tablespoons drained capers
- 4 sprigs of Thyme
- One head of Romaine lettuce
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Mix Florida’s Natural orange juice, olive oil, garlic, capers and thyme in a large bowl.
- Add shrimp and mix lightly. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- When ready to serve, spoon 3 jumbo shrimp into each lettuce leaf to create a wrap.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Category: lunch, dinner, appetizer
- Cuisine: shrimp
Keywords: lunch, dinner, appetizer, shrimp, seafood, summer, no cook