This simple jelly tarts recipe has been passed down in my family for over 100 years! When it comes to pastries, these cookies are by far my favorite. Made with my great-grandma’s pie crust recipe and topped with a sprinkle of sugar. They’re easy, flaky, sweet and delicious.
- One batch pie crust recipe
- Flour (for rolling out the pie crust)
- Sugar (for sprinkling on top of tarts)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Roll out pie crust and cut into shapes. You’ll need two sizes – a large size for the bottom of the tart and a small size for the top of the tart.
- Place bottom of tart on cookie sheet.
- Add a spoonful of jelly.
- Place the smaller shape on top.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
Keywords: jelly tarts, recipe, dessert, cookies