- 2/3 lb sweet Italian sausage
- 1/2 lb hot Italian sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 3 cans chicken noodle soup
- 1 can water
- 1/2 cup rice
- 1 can diced tomato (basil & garlic flavored)
- With help from an adult, brown sausage and drain. Add onion, celery and pepper and saute. Set aside. Heat soup and water to a boil.
- Add rice. Cook for 7 minutes.
- Add sausage and tomatoes to rice. Pour into a casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.