- Equal parts coffee and club soda
- 1/4 cup skim milk (to make cold foam) - optional
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup or maple syrup - optional
- Fill a large glass with ice.
- Add equal parts coffee and club soda.
- Add in optional sweetener.
- Stir well.
- Add cold foam if desired and enjoy!
Use any coffee that you love. We use store bought cold-brew coffee, but you could use espresso shots, regular coffee made in your french press or good old drip coffee. Some people even like to use instant coffee or decaf coffee. It really is all about personal preference.
You can also use soda water, seltzer water, flavored sparkling water or your favorite carbonated soda. We definitely recommend giving club soda a try first though.
Are you a true coffee lover? Some people go the extra mile and make coffee ice cubes (yup - they're making coffee at home and then freezing it into ice cube trays. This will really enhance the coffee taste.
HOW TO MAKE COLD FOAM
Place 1/4 cup cold skim milk in an airtight container and shake for 30 seconds. Let set for 30 additional seconds. Spoon or pour on top of drink. OR, if you have a frother, froth for 30 seconds or until it's nice and frothy.
- Prep Time: 2 min
- Cook Time: 2 min