You’re going to love this Taco Bell Copycat Recipe for Quesadilla Sauce. TANGY. SWEET. SAVORY. DELICIOUS! This sauce has a permanent space in my fridge. We use it on just about everything from Mexican dishes to scrambled eggs, to a dipping sauce or even a salad dressing over our favorite crunchy greens!
- 1 fresh jalapeno
- 1tsp chopped fire roasted diced green chilies
- 1TBS juice from fire roasted diced green chilies
- ¼ Cup Mayo
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp smoked cayenne pepper
- Add sliced jalapeno to the food processor, after removing all seeds and veins. Blend until smooth. If you do not have a food processor – finely mince the fresh jalapeno.
- Combine diced green chilis, chili juice, mayo and spices. Continue to blend in food processor. Mix well if you do not have a processor!
- Refrigerate until needed!
It’s obviously great with quesadillas, but it’s also great on ALL THE THINGS. Consider using it on scrambled eggs, over a green salad, with chicken nuggets or even on your turkey sandwich.