- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1 stick margarine
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup golden brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix flour and baking soda in a bowl.
- In another bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the butter, margarine, both sugars and the vanilla extract. Add the eggs and mix well.
- Add flour to the liquid a little at a time and mix well until evenly combined.
- Use a wooden spoon to stir in the chocolate chips and the peanut butter chips.
- Use a little ice cream scoop to place the cookie dough onto a baking sheet, leaving room in between for the cookie dough to spread without touching.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until they are golden brown. Bake longer to make them crunchy.
- Cool for a few minutes on the sheet. Use a spatula to move them to a plate. Eat warm or store in an airtight container once cooled.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins