This watermelon pizza is fun, easy and delicious. Packed with fruit and yogurt, it’s healthy, your kids will love it, and it makes for the perfect dish to serve at a party or potluck. You can even sprinkle on some chocolate chips, nuts or granola. Or get really wild and add feta cheese. Whether you eat it for dessert, a snack or even your main meal, your kids, family and friends will love this new twist on the watermelon. See the recipe and video here.
- One container of yogurt (flavor of your choice)
- Assorted fruit
- Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Granola (optional)
- Nuts (optional)
- Feta (optional)
- Cut Watermelon into round discs.
- Spread with yogurt.
- Sprinkle with fruit and toppings of your choice.
- Slice like a pizza and serve.