This is the perfect appetizer, summer potluck dish or just DINNER. The cotton candy grapes mix with the red onion to create a party in your mouth. Yes. A party. In your mouth. It’s a thing. You can choose to add Feta Cheese for an extra kick or just top with some honey and enjoy!
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- Cotton Candy Grapes, cut into four pieces until you have an equal amount of chopped red onion and chopped Cotton Candy Grapes
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese OR a drizzle of honey
- Jumbo Croutons
- Mix chopped red onion and chopped Cotton Candy Grapes.
- If opting for dairy-free version, spoon onto jumbo croutons and top with a drizzle of honey. Enjoy!
- OR, add 1/4 cup Feta Cheese to your slaw mixture. Spoon onto jumbo croutons and enjoy!
Do not add honey if you add Feta Cheese. We found it to be too much flavor with both.
- Category: appetizer
- Method: simple
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cotton Candy Grapes, relish, appetizer, simple, summer