This simple summer salad combines locally grown tomatoes that are full of flavor, crisp and refreshing cucumbers and crunchy lettuce to make a delicious and simple salad that can be enjoyed no matter where you’re dining (no fork required)!
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced into chunks
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced into chunks
- 4 – 5 leaves of lettuce, broken or sliced into pieces
- Balsamic glaze
- Kabob Skewers
- Skewer your produce in the pattern of your choice. Cucumber, tomato, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, lettuce, etc until your kabob skewer is full (be sure to leave room for a handle at the bottom)
- Once all kabob skewers are full, lay on a plate and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Simple
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Salad, simple, summer, kabobs