- One box of brownie mix
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Dash Mini Waffle Maker
- Prepare brownie mix per package instructions.
- Plug in Dash Mini Waffle Maker and wait for indicator light to go off to show that it’s ready to use.
- Spray both top and bottom plates with nonstick cooking spray. You will need to do this with every single waffle.
- Fill bottom plate with brownie batter. Do not overfill. Close lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Using a silicone or wooden spatula, transfer brownie waffle to a cooling rack and let cool for 3-5 minutes to allow brownie to get crispy on the outside.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until all waffles are made.
- Top with your favorite toppings (like ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate chips, etc.) and Enjoy!
STORAGE AND FREEZING – Store in an airtight container on your counter for three days or in your fridge for five days. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to three months. When you’re ready to eat, pop them in the toaster to heat.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min