This easy recipe for Orange Juice and Gingered Pork Chops will have dinner on the table in no time. Baked in the oven, these juicy pork chops will become a new dinner favorite in your family.
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- ¼ C flour
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 TBS olive oil
- 1 TBS brandy
- 1 onion, halved and quartered
- 1 ½ C Florida’s Natural® orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large, plastic bag.
- Add pork chops, seal, and shake until chops are fully coated.
- In small frying pan, add olive oil, brandy and onions. Cook until onions are limp.
- Scrape all contents of the pan into a medium-sized casserole dish.
- Add pork chops and Florida’s Natural® to the casserole dish.
- Cover. Bake for 45 minutes, or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145° F. (You may want to cook uncovered for the last 15 minutes)
- Serve with sauce from the dish.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pork Chops, Easy, Simple, Florida's Natural, Recipe, Orange Juice