- 1 pre-made frozen bread loaf, thawed
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp milk (2%)
- a little bit of vanilla
- Flatten out the bread dough to a rectangle. Take the butter and brush it on the top.
- Mix the brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon, then sprinkle it on the rectangle. Roll it up to make a long snake. Cut it into about 20 slices.
- Place rolls into lightly buttered pan. If you have a round pan it works better (but you’ll need two of those). You might have to take some melted butter and wet the end of the roll to get it to stay in a roll. Let the rolls sit for about 90 minutes, until they grow. Pour the cream over the rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes, or until they are slightly brown. If you like them gooey, then you’ll take them out just as they brown.
- While your rolls are cooking, mix the powdered sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Depending on how you like your topping, you might need to add sugar or milk. Pour the topping over the rolls while they are still warm.