- Mashed Potatoes – these can be homemade, leftovers, powdered mashed potatoes or microwave mashed potatoes
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Dash Mini Waffle Maker
- Make your mashed potatoes according to recipe or package instructions.
- Plug in Dash Mini Waffle Maker and wait for indicator light to go off to show that it’s ready to use.
- Spray both top and bottom plates with nonstick cooking spray. You will need to do this with every single waffle.
- Add a scoop of potato mixture to the bottom plate. Do not overfill. Close lid and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Using a silicone or wooden spatula, transfer the mashed potato waffle to a cooling rack and let cool for 2-3 minutes to allow waffle to get crispy on the outside.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until all mashed potatoes have been turned into waffles.
OUR FAVORITE TOPPINGS – Sour cream, bacon bits, salt and pepper, melted butter, gravy, garlic, chives, cheddar cheese.