This delicious Gingerbread Granola Recipe is dairy free and offers a simple and tasty way to start your day. Packed with protein, it will become a family favorite in no time. Sprinkle it over your favorite dairy-free yogurt or eat it on its own.
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup raw slivered almonds
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries or cherries
- 1 cup dairy-free white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, coconut, almonds, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and cloves.
- Add coconut oil, maple syrup, molasses, and vanilla. Stir all ingredients until evenly coated.
- Transfer granola onto a greased, rimmed sheet pan and spread into an even layer.
- Bake until the mixture turns golden brown, about 30 minutes total.
- Remove granola from the oven and let cool.
- Once completely cool, mix in dried cranberries or cherries, and dairy-free white chocolate chips.
- Store in an airtight container or in the freezer.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Granola
Keywords: dairy free, yogurt, granola, molasses, gingerbread