This easy stovetop recipe for candied pecans tastes delicious – especially on cold winter afternoons.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons Florida’s Natural orange juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cups pecan halves
- Melt butter in a medium skillet.
- Add Florida’s Natural orange juice, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt to the mixture, stirring constantly to avoid overcooking. Bring to a simmer.
- Add pecans and continue to stir over medium heat. Cook until pecans are a golden shade of brown and all orange juice liquid is adhering to the pecans, about 5-6 minutes.
- Transfer pecans to parchment paper and spread out to cool before eating.
- Category: Snack