This warm sangria recipe is perfect for winter happy hours or feeling cozy by the fire. It’s easy to make and tates amazing.
- ½ cup Florida’s Natural orange juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 bottle dry red wine
- ¼ cup orange flavored liqueur
- 4 lemon slices
- 1 lemon slice stuffed with cloves
- 4 slices of apple
- *optional cinnamon stick garnish
- Pour Florida’s Natural orange juice, sugar and water into medium saucepan and bring to a simmer. Stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add dry red wine, orange liqueur, lemon and apple slices. Stir over medium heat until mixture is hot, but do not boil.
- Discard lemon and apple slices and pour Sangria into four mugs! Serve hot and enjoy!
- (Add optional cinnamon stick for garnish)
- Category: Drinks