- 1 cup pasta of your choice
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 2 carrots, peeled & diced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 8 oz American cheese (6 slices)
- 1/2 cup milk
- Heat water in a medium pot on the stove until it is boiling.
- Add the pasta and the carrots to the boiling water and stir.
- Cook the pasta with the carrots as long as the pasta package directions say, until the pasta is tender.
- While the pasta and carrots are cooking, tear the cheese into bite-size pieces and set aside.
- Drain the pasta and veggies and return them to the pan.
- Add the cheese, milk and frozen peas to the pan and cook over medium heat until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the burner and stir in the bacon bits.