Level up your taste buds with this easy, nutritious, and completely delicious Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice recipe.
- 2 lbs Whole Brussels Sprouts (not halved)
- ¼ C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 TBS Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ C Maple Syrup
- ¼ C Florida’s Natural® orange juice
- 4 TBS Butter (cubed)
- ¼ C Shaved Parmesan
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 475° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts with olive oil. Transfer to baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, checking halfway through baking.
- In small saucepan, add balsamic vinegar, syrup and Florida’s Natural®. Heat over medium heat until heated through, but do not bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat, and stir in cold, cubed butter pieces, until smooth.
- Ladle or pour glaze over brussels sprouts.
- Using a small glass or mason jar, “smash” each brussels sprout.
- Top with parmesan.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Category: Side
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Brussels Sprouts, Holidays, Thanksgiving, Florida's Natural, Recipe