Looking for a healthy snack idea for your kids? Or your husband? These super simple blueberry yogurt bites are delicious and beyond easy to make. (The hardest part is waiting for them to freeze!) These frozen, gluten free treats are a great way to have even your pickiest kids loving fruit. Serve them as dessert, for breakfast or an anytime snack for the entire family.
- One Container Yogurt (your choice of flavor)
- Fresh blueberries
- Wash blueberries.
- Using a toothpick, dip blueberries into yogurt container one-by-one.
- Place in a single layer on cookie sheet or pan.
- Freeze for at least two hours.
- Can remain in freezer for pretty much ever. After two hours, you can transfer into baggies or a container for easier storage in the freezer.