This yummy hot cheese dip recipe is quick, simple, and easy for your kids to make. They will love to make this for make it for all of their friends!Print
- 1 pkg reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 cup light mayo
- ¾ cup shredded swiss cheese
- parmesan cheese, optional
- your favorite crackers
- Soften cream cheese. Mix ingredients in a small baking dish. Microwave for 7 minutes on high power. If you like, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top after microwaving and broil for 2 minutes.
- Spread on crackers and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 9 mins
This is just one of dozens of recipes created by kids for kids in the Small Fries Cookbook.
Learn more about this inspiring kids cookbook and grab a copy of your own right here. (All proceeds benefit Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.)
Food photography courtesy of Teri Campbell, Teri Studios / terishootsfood.com
Looking For More Great Recipes?
Follow the My Life & Recipes board on Pinterest to find more amazing recipes!