This healthy yogurt bark recipe is about to become your new favorite clean eating snack. But get ready to fight your kid on who gets the last bite! It could NOT be easier to make. In fact, the hardest part will be waiting for it to become frozen. You can use any yogurt flavor you want (even chocolate!) and any fruit combination you can think of – we used strawberries and blueberries + chocolate chips. YUM! See the full recipe and video here.
- 2–3 containers yogurt – choose your favorite flavor (even chocolate if you want)
- 2–3 different types of fruit – it’s up to you which type you choose. We used straweberries and blueberries
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Granola (optional)
- Nuts (optional)
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Dump containers of yogurt onto cookie sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Sprinkle with fruit, chocolate chip, granola and/or nut toppings.
- Freeze for at least two hours.
- Break apart and enjoy. Or store in baggies or a container in the freezer.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hours