Winning Tips for Tailgating at Home with the Kids
There’s nothing like a good tailgate to get excited about fall and football!
But if you can’t make it out to tailgate this season, why not start a new tradition by tailgating at home with the kids?
We have three winning tips!
Activities, Activities, and More Activities
Be sure to have plenty of activities on hand for your kids. Here are some ideas to get your started!
1. DIY Ring Toss Game by Beneath My Heart
2. Free printables by 3 Dinosaurs
3. Here are some other great DIY game ideas by Lowe’s.
5. And 10 more DIY lawn game ideas by Bob Vila!
It’s All About the FOOD!
1. Pass out goodie bags to the kids!
2. Set up a stadium snack stand – let the kids do the serving!
3. Use individual servings!
4. Check out these healthy game day snacks – I love the fizzy drink idea!
1. I love this DIY Football table cover idea by Mom Endeavors!
2. These 10 free football printables by Three Little Monkeys Studio are fantastic!
3. Painted Planter Snack dish by Creative Party Ideas by Cheryl
4. So Simple Juice Box Wraps by Using Our Words
5. Penant Cookies by For Rent
6. Game Day Noise Makers by Stephanie Lynn – Under the Table and Dreaming