Valentine’s Day Snacks
From healthy to sweet to salty, we’ve found some Valentine’s Day snacks that will make stomachs and hearts happy. Enjoy!
1. Sweet heart cupcakes with a side of pink milk!
2. Make these chocolate covered pretzels extra festive with Valentine’s Day sprinkles.
3. Make heart-shaped Rice Krispies treats, and dip them in chocolate or sprinkles. So fun!
4. These chocolate and raspberry heart Napoleons look so perfect I almost don’t want to eat them. Almost.
5. Try these Cupid’s arrow fruit kebabs for a healthier snack that’s just as much fun!
6. Are you making dinner on Valentine’s Day? Whip up some roasted heart potatoes to add a little fun to your plates.
7. Try this peekaboo pound cake, and your friends and family will be trying to figure out how you made it for a long time!
8. Do your loved ones like the classic pretzel buttons? You know, with the chocolate kiss and and M&M on top? Try this recipe to make pretzel buttons suited for Valentine’s Day.
9. Strawberries dipped in Greek yogurt are hard to resist.
10. Don’t these heart-shaped strawberry-brownie pizzas look amazing?
11. How cute are these homemade heart-shaped pretzels?
12. Toss a few pink, red, and white M&M’s into a bowl of popcorn for a special treat. The chocolate melts a little, and it’s the perfect mix of salty and sweet, and…okay, I’m just going to go make some now!
Looking For More Great Recipes?
Follow the My Life & Recipes board on Pinterest to find more amazing recipes!